Guide-Price: £425,000 - £450,000
A rare opportunity in central Coulsdon! Three-bedroom, semi-detached house with garage and off-street parking to the side in friendly cul-de-sac location. Approximately 0.4 miles from both Coulsdon South & Coulsdon Town railway station.
* Located on the edge of Coulsdon town centre offering convenient shopping at Waitrose, Aldi, Tesco Express as well as great restaurants and a mix of independent shops.
* South-West facing, low maintenance, rear courtyard
* Perfect for commuters, fast trains to London Bridge / Victoria from Coulsdon South.
* M23 / M25 can be accessed nearby for links to Gatwick, Heathrow & the South Coast.
* Full range of schools, and nurseries within the local area.
* New Vailant boiler, and radiators installed September 2019.
* New electric garage door installed August 2019.
* New downstairs cloakroom and W.C installed January 2020.
* Recently refurbished inside and double-coat Dulux Weathershield externally.
* New Gutters, fascias and soffits to the whole property.
* Dual-aspect lounge/dining room with light and airy feel.
* Light oak engineered flooring to hall, W.C, lounge / dining room and study.
* Basic Kitchen ideal for refit to new owners personal taste.
* Woodman Road is part of the London Loop way for Walkers & Cyclists. While other walks are available through the nearby open greenbelt countryside of the Farthing Downs.
Triple-aspect, five frosted-effect double-glazed windows and a frosted-effect double-glazed glass-panel front door.
Double-glazed window, light-oak engineered wood flooring, under-stairs space housing gas & electric meters, smoke alarm and stairs ascending to first-floor.
Single-casement double-glazed window, double-glazed Velux window, down-lights, low-level W.C with dual-flush, pedestal wash-hand basin with mixer tap and storage unit underneath, motion-sensor lights, part-tiled walls to splash-back and light-oak engineered wood flooring.
Dual-casement double-glazed window, sink with drainer, wall & base level units with work-surface area, space for fridge, space & plumbed for washing machine, part-tiled walls to splash-back and wood-flooring.
Dual-aspect, four-casement double-glazed window, two radiators, single-casement double-glazed window, double-glazed window, coving, light-oak engineered wood flooring and double-glazed glass-panel door leading out to rear garden.
Frosted-effect double-glazed single-casement window, smoke alarm, loft-hatch and stairs descending to ground-floor.
Triple-casement double-glazed window and radiator.
Four-casement double-glazed window and radiator.
Single-casement double-glazed window and radiator.
Panel-enclosed bath with shower-hose attachment, wash-hand basin with mixer tap, low-level W.C, single-casement double-glazed opaque window, radiator, wood-flooring and part-tiled walls to splash-back.
Down-light, double-glazed Velux window, motion sensor light switch, radiator, new Vailant boiler installed in September 2019. Full plumbing for washing machine all ready to connect into and glass-panel double-glazed door leading to rear garden.
Electric roller door installed approximately in August 2019 with mounted wall-control and two remotes.
The courtyard garden benefits from being south-west facing.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Bond & Sherwill (Lettings) for more details
Share via social media